- Xian YF*, Zhang J*, Bian ZX, Zhou H, Zhang ZB, Lin ZX, Xu HX. Bioactive natural compounds against human coronaviruses: a review and perspective. Acta Pharm Sin B, (2020)10(7):1163-1174. (Co-first author)
- Han L, Xu DQ, Xi ZC, Wu M, Wan Najbah Nik Nabil, Zhang J, Xu HX, et al. The natural compound Oblongifolin C exhibits anticancer activity by inhibiting HSPA8 and Cathepsin B in vitro. Frontiers in pharmacology, (2020)11:564833
- Ye Y, Wu M, Lao YZ, Fu W, Yang X, Zhang J, Xu HX, Xu G. Dearomatized Isoprenylated Acylphloroglucinol Derivatives with Potential Antitumor Activities from Hypericum henryi. Nat Prod Bioprospect, (2020)10(1):1-11.
- Zhang J, Zheng Z, Wu M, Lao Y, Xu H, et al. The natural compound neobractatin inhibits tumor metastasis by upregulating RNA-binding-protein MBNL2, Cell Death & Disease, (2019)10:554.
- Zheng Z, Wu M, Zhang J, Fu W, Xu N, Lao YZ, Xu HX. The natural compound neobractatin induces cell cycle arrest by regulating E2F1 and GADD45α. Frontiers in oncology, (2019) 9: 654.
- Yuan M, Xu L, Zhang J, Kong S, Wu M, Lao YZ, Xu HX. SRC and MEK co-inhibition synergistically enhances the anti-tumor effect in both NSCLC and erlotinib resistant NSCLC cells. Frontiers in oncology, (2019) 9: 586.
- Duan Y*, Zhang J*, et al. Spirocyclic polycyclic polyprenylated acylphloroglucinols from the ethyl acetate fraction of Hypericum henryi, Tetrahedron Letters, 2018, 59 (2018): 4067–4072 (Co-first author)