Resume (Education and Working Experience)
- MBBCh (Dubl), MSc (Public Health) (Singapore), FHKAM (Community Medicine), FRACMA
- Head, Chinese Medicine Division, Department of Health, HKSAR Government
- Deputy Director of Health, Department of Health, HKSAR Government
- Controller, Centre for Health Protection, HKSAR Government
- Temporary Advisor in traditional medicine, World Health Organization
- Leung, T., Wong, W. (2017). Development of Integrative Medicine in Hong Kong, China. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, 23(7), 486-489.
- Lee, S., Lam, T., Leung, T., Schooling, M., Leung, G. M., & Lau, Y. (2012). Foetal exposure to maternal passive smoking is associated with childhood asthma, allergic rhinitis and eczema. Scientific World Journal, 542983.
- Choi, J., Wong, A., Yuen, K., & Leung, T. (2007). Pattern of Alcohol Use and Binge Drinking among the Population in Hong Kong. Public Health & Epidemiological Bulletin, 16, no.3.
- Cheung, K., & Leung, T. (2007). Recent Incidence and Mortality Trend of Colorectal Cancer in Hong Kong. Public Health & Epidemiology Bulletin, 16, no. 3.
- Leung, T. (2003). The epidemiological findings and the experience in the prevention and control of SARS in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. National Medical Journal of China, 83, no. 11, 902-905.
- Leung, T., & Fung, Y. (2001). Strategies for the development of Chinese medicine – Experience of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, 7(3), 167-169.
- Kam, K., Leung, T., Ho, Y., Ho, K., & Saw, T. (1995). Outbreak of Vibrio cholerae 01 in Hong Kong related to contaminated fish tank water. Public Health, 109, 389-395.
- Lau, Y., Chow, C., & Leung, T. (1992). Changing Epidemiology of Measles of Hong Kong from 1961-1990 – Impact of a Measles Vaccination Programme. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 165, 1111-1115.