The School of Chinese Medicine, CUHK is one of the three tertiary institutions to offer Chinese Medicine programmes in Hong Kong. Founded in 1998, the School has grown and expanded into an alumni base of over 1000.
The School is not only committed to nurturing new generations of Chinese Medicine practitioners and offering continuing professional development opportunities for those current practitioners seeking a deeper understanding and knowledge in Chinese medicine. It is as well committed to promote awareness and educate the public through various approaches. All these efforts in spreading the use of Chinese medicine and the contribution to community care when it is needed most have generated a flood of positive feedback.
With support from the University and the Faculty of Medicine, the School has been relocated at Li Wai Chun Building, Chung Chi College in September 2014, with a new Teaching Building for further enhancement of quality in teaching and learning.